Malaysia Venture Capital Management Berhad (MAVCAP) is committed to conducting its business lawfully and ethically and shall apply the highest standards of ethical conduct and integrity in its business activities by putting in place adequate policies and procedures to prevent corruption and bribery.
MAVCAP is committed to:
- Adopt a zero-tolerance approach towards bribery and will not pay or receive bribes to or from anyone for any purpose.
- Undertakes in the best interest of MAVCAP Group, rather than for personal gain in performing our duties as guided by Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Encourage transparent and ethical conduct in the Group by providing avenues for employees to disclose improper conduct through whistleblowing channels as guided by the MAVCAP’s Whistleblowing Policy or via email at email@example.com.
- Report any corruption and bribery via MAVCAP’s whistleblowing channel and/or to Malaysian Anti-Corruption Commission (MACC) as in compliance to whistleblowing Policy and Guidelines.
- Eliminate solicitation and bribery that may arise in the cause of giving and receiving of gift, entertainment and hospitality as guided by No Gifts Policy.
- Manage Corporate Responsibility initiatives ethically to eliminate corruption and bribery as guided by Anti-Bribery and Corruption Policy.
- Uphold good image of integrity, transparency and accountability in all aspect of its business through efficient, productive, and disciplined behavior as anticipated and what have been set forth in the Code of Ethics and Conducts.